Provide quality learning through play. Enhance the development and education of preschool age children. Provide a happy, relaxed, safe, secure and stimulating environment. Work within a framework that ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families.
Our goal is to provide an environment that enables every child to have opportunities to learn and enable all round development. The children are encouraged to question, explore, investigate and acquire skills that will make them learners for life.
We provide value based education hence our curriculum is based essentially on the Montessori philosophy and approach.
A child with a purpose knowing what he wants to do next and is able to do it is the happiest. Out of this joy comes self confidence & willingness to work. If such a child is equipped with the right tools, there is no stopping his way to excellence.
Research proves that Early Education is critical because:
- Brain development is most rapid in the early years
- 75% of neural connectivity is complete by the age of 7
- When the quality of stimulation is deficient, child development is seriously affected.
Every child has an inherent nature and intelligence that is peculiar to him. This varies from child to child and is the most important factor to consider when the child comes to school.
What Differentiates us?
- Child centric approach rather than teacher centric
- Strong Montessori based philosophy & method also incorporating best practices from other early childhood philosophies
- Goes way beyond song & dance routines, nursery rhymes and simple playing with toys
- Strong focus on a structured curriculum
- Comprehensive set of objectives for the overall development of the child
- Materials and tools for learning designed for the curriculum
- A methodology that instills a sense of purpose & interest to work hard in the child
- Revolutionary assessment technique
- A structured learning program for the overall development of the child
- Tight integration between curriculum objectives, materials, activities, teacher training & assessment ensuring there is no disconnect.